A big thank you to Chocoviv’s Lifestyle Blog for nominating me for this award! Yippee! This is my very first award on WordPress and I am so happy and grateful. I recently came across Chocoviv’s blog and found some really interesting posts there ranging from art to cooking to environment. Please do check out her blog!
- Thank the person who nominated you and put a link to their blog.
- Answer the questions given to you.
- Nominate 2-6 bloggers and notify them of their nomination.
- Create 11 new questions or use the same ones below.
- How would you describe your blogging journey in 3 words? Creative, Joyful, Insightful
2. What do you love most about blogging? It helps me translate my feelings into words and art and share and connect with like minded individuals. On the way I hope to inspire others also.
3. How long does it take you to compose a blog post? It can take from an hour to a day depending upon the content.
4. Imagine visiting your 7-10 year old self. What would be his/her advice/message to your current self? Take care of yourself and nurture your gifts.
5. What is the one thing you learned during this quarantine period? It’s ok to invest time on myself.
6. Coffee or tea? Both
7. What are the 3 things you are grateful for today? Home, Family and Faith
8. When you are feeling down what do you do to cheer yourself up? I mostly watercolor, listen to my favorite songs on Spotify and sometimes declutter!
9. What is one habit you want to break and why? Worry less over things that are out of my control.
10. What is your dream destination? A two week long vacation in Hawaii maybe!
11. What language would you like to learn? I have been trying to learn Spanish on Duolingo.
So here are my nominees –
It was really fun answering Chocoviv’s questions! Hoping to hear from the nominees also!😊