Autumn’s here in her deepest and most vibrant version and Thanksgiving is not very far! So here are a few digital products I’ve created to help you make this season even more memorable!
1. Glorious Autumn digital papers – Fourteen of them! In beautiful fall colors for you to use them in your scrapbooking projects, digital planners, greeting cards, party invites or anything else!
2. Beauty of Autumn digital stickers – 40 of them! Pre-cropped and individual PNGs for you to use them with your GoodNotes planner or other purposes! Cute pumpkins, pretty coffee cups, thanksgiving quotes and days of the week – you’ll find them all here!
1. Hearts and Roses Patterned digital papers – there are 10 of them in pink and lilac! They have been created on the procreate app and measure 10”x10” each. Ideal for scrapbooking, digital planning, making greeting cards or party invites!
2. Cupcakes, Roses and Hearts Digital Stickers – available as pre-cropped for your digital planner on GoodNotes as well as individual PNGs for other uses! There are over 40 of them including messages and words. All of these have been created using the procreate app.
Happy Valentine’s Day and thank you for stopping by😊😊
In my last post I talked about digital pattern papers. In today’s post I’ll talk about digital stickers. But before I do so let me talk a little about digital planners as they were the reason I created these stickers.
I used to be happy with the organic process of writing, doodling and sometimes even water coloring in my paper planner but for sometime I’d been realizing a need for something more easily accessible like a digital planner (at my fingertips)!
So I decided to try one out. I created a very simple planner using Keynote which comes along with the iPad and then downloaded the planner into the Goodnotes app (a one time purchase). I also created a few stickers on Procreate and dropped them into the goodnotes app before cropping them.
Now I had both the planner as well as the stickers in one app. I started planning out all my to-do lists here taking a lot of help from the stickers! This really sped up my creative process and helped me become more efficient. While I worked on improving my digital planner I also created some more stickers that I put up in my etsy shop.
These stickers are precropped for Goodnotes which means when you purchase and download the sticker files you only need to drag them into your planner. You can then crop them further if you want to. There’s also a zip file with 2 PNG sticker sheets which you can use for other purposes. There are a total of 25 stickers in shades of blue.
Thank you for stopping by! Stay safe and have a great week.
Here is the design(s) in blue I was referring to in my last post. I’ve been experimenting with digital patterns lately and have fallen in love with the process of creating them on Procreate app.
This time I am bringing a set of 10 digital pattern papers. Each one is 12x12in and has been created on a procreate canvas with a resolution of 300 DPI. You might recognize one of them ( the one with small blue flowers ) from my last post.
These can either be printed out to be used for crafts, cards or scrapbooking purposes OR simply used digitally as backgrounds or wallpapers. Although they are 12×12 in they would still work for 8.5x11in projects.
1. I started out creating each pattern on a 12x12in Procreate canvas using a resolution of 300 dpi (dots per inch). This is important if you want a crisp image.
2. Using the app Canva I created a few mockup images for a better presentation. It’s totally up to you and with Canva you can go totally crazy (creatively)!
3. The final step is uploading the images on Etsy and filling in the boxes. You can save as draft until you’re ready to publish it.
In my next post I will talk about my other product – digital stickers and how you create them!